This solution is simple to learn and can be deployed quickly for your facilities.
- Modern user experience
- The platform works on desktop, smartphone, and tablet/iPad
- Simple and rapid setup and training
- Each user can create their own personal dashboard.
- Configurable for individual users based on security-level & responsibilities
- Cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant platform
- AWS GovCloud Hosted
- Secure SSL encrypted data
- Quickly process a check-in batch
- Mobile label printing for Specimen Collection
- Generate various reports about the person's symptoms, your caseload, and an accessible summary of all existing documentation for any individual.
- Connect securely via FHIR or HL7
- Send data to EHR’s, City, County, State Registries, CDC
- Easily customize forms to meet local, state, or federal requirements
- Send eForms via SMS or email
- Auto reminders - a widget will keep all your tasks and reminders organized
- Compliant to connect with the state HIE (where available)
- Electronic interface to Labs (available upon request)
- Connectivity to State immunization registry (where available)
SmartTracker Consulting leverages years of Electronic Health Record (EHR), Laboratory Information System (LIS), Health Information Exchange (HIE), and Public Health experience and experts to provide world-class support in your projects, whether large or small.
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Assessment and RFP Development
- Laboratory Information System (LIS) RFP Development
- EHR Connection and Reporting Custom Development
Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.
Our mission-statement: Champion Public Health with simple-to-use, quick-to-implement, and affordable technology solutions to protect communities, impact public health and safety.
We believe every department, whether a small or large city, county, state, tribal nation health department deserves the smartest technology possible, to provide care and support for all the people in your community. We’re all working to the same goal and objective; improve and save lives.